|Season 1, Episode 11|
|Date||April 30, 2010|
|What-To-Do||Have an Arbor Day Party|
|Characters||Smally, Quily, Big Ball, Baseball, Dodgeball, Bodster, Bander, Cerge, Walky, Paley, Balls excluding Big Ball, Baseball and Dodgeball that existed in 2010, Hanger, Beamer|
|Written by||Nathanael Cameron|
|Directed by||Nathanael Cameron|
- After this episode, there was no more episodes until July the same year. It was 76 days, or 10 weeks (rounded down) until July's episode since April's. It could also be referenced to 2 months and 15 days.
- Until Binder Check, including everything in this toon, this was the longest Squishable thing yet. It could also be reference to 524, 74 weeks (rounded down), or 1 year, 5 months, and 6 days.
- This episode possibly has the second most amount of characters. This episode was beaten by Summer Reading Pt. 1.
- When Paley passed Bodster at one point, he sort of made a face similar to the one where he was waiting for the "carol" in The Carol.
- Starting from Beamer being upset that Paley won, the episode became out of sync, only because some program played it that way, making the creator "fix" the mistake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.