|Season 2, Short # 4|
|Date||February 21, 2011|
|What-To-Do||Write about Ray Kroc for 15 points|
|Characters||Cerge, Cee, Lubch (easter egg only)|
|Written by||Nathanael Cameron|
|Directed by||Nathanael Cameron|
Third Marking Period Debut
The short starts with Cerge walking in, along with applause, and Cerge thanks them. He then says soft pretzels from Philly's Soft Pretzels are for 1 dollar. He also says mustard is for free. Then he sees someone come in, and says that this isn't the bank, and Cerge says no. The short ends.
- This short is inspired by Philly's Soft Pretzels that they were selling the week before this short came up.
- This is the first time Cerge says the name of the company who does the pretzels.
- This is also the first time Smally does not appear in a Cerge's Pretzels short.
- This is also the first time an easter egg is in a Cerge's Pretzels short.
- There is one easter egg in this cartoon.
- This is the second time Lubch appeared in an easter egg. The first was in Ray Kroc.
- The music playing in his advert is from Caught, a Season 1 episode where Cerge also appeared. The music was playing when Hanger was running away from Smally.
- Cerge looks like a image when he speaks to Cee, due to the creator not wanting the program he was using to slow down. This can also be hinted and seen in the images folder by using a flash decompiler.