|Season 4, Episode 2|
|Date||January 30, 2013|
|What-To-Do||Eat some croissants|
|Characters||Lubch, Thaud, Mape, Bock, Dool, Err, Opex, Ovel|
|Written by||Nathanael Cameron|
|Directed by||Nathanael Cameron|
- This is the first time Thaud appeared in a Season 4 Squishable Episode.
- This episode was based on an actual National Croissant Day in the creator's school.
- This is the first time the Squishables had the new animation style, as they were more frame-by-frame animation and new mouth loops were used, along with drawings by a Wacom tablet instead of mouse.
- This is the first time the actual hallway and classroom is seen, although the classroom may subject to change in colors and design.
- This is the first episode to use the actual episode intro.
- This is the first episode to use musical stings by WolframTones.
- This is the only Season 4 episode to be shorter than 2 minutes. In fact, it's even shorter than 1 minute and 30 seconds by two seconds.
- Also, this is the final The Squishables episode to be shorter than 2 minutes. Future episodes won't be so short.
- In the title card, Err is just flipped over when she shouldn't have been since her body isn't symmetrical.
- When the students were walking over to their desks while eating their croissants, Ovel wasn't seen walking with them at all.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.